Kitchen Club Kids® Lumpy Meat Noodles
Get the kids involved at an early age, and start cooking up a healthy appreciation for the foods they eat!
Here are some great ideas to keep your little one engaged in the kitchen while you both prepare Kitchen Club Kids® Lumpy Meat Noodles:
- Identify each ingredient by name.
- Have your child help wash carrots and celery.
- Talk about the colors of each ingredient.
- Match similarly colored ingredients and group them together.
- Talk about where the ingredients come from.
- Tomatoes grow on a vine in a garden
- Carrots and celery grown in the ground
- Parsley is a herb and can be grown in a home garden or large one
- Talk about the health benefits of fresh vegetables found in the recipe.
Rediscovering our kitchens and introducing healthy foods at an early age are keys to reversing the trend of childhood obesity in America. For all of you parents out there who are looking for a more defined, step-by-step way to introduce your toddlers to healthy foods and cooking fun, you can always check out the Kitchen Club Kids® recipe-adventure storybooks. Each story introduces a real recipe that can be prepared in the kitchen by cooks of any caliber. So, whether you’re reading with your child before mealtime or before bedtime, Kitchen Club Kids turns story time into a culinary, learning adventure.
Teaching your children how to cook is a lifetime skill that can be perfected well into adulthood! It’s never too early to start eating healthy and thinking about healthy food choices. Make it part of your daily life.
Kitchen Club Kids, Healthy Eating, Recipes for Kids, Fun Kitchen Activities for Children!