- 1 container fresh blackberries
- 1 container Greek Yogurt (honey, vanilla or strawberry flavor)
Gently rinse the blackberries and pat dry with paper towels. Pour yogurt into a bowl. If the yogurt a little stir if need be.
Dip each berry into the yogurt to coat on all sides. Let any extra yogurt drip off the berry.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper. Arrange in s a single layer, making sure you do not overlap the berries.
Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
Store an extra frozen bites in a resealable plastic bag.
Little Chef and Kid Chef
Kitchen Activities for Budding Chefs
- Have your child help rinse the blackberries under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Ask your child to pour the yogurt into the bowl. Ask them to stir the yogurt.
- Together, have your child dip each berry into the yogurt and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Ask them to help you place tray into the freezer and set the time for one hour.
- After the recipe is done, taste your creation together and ask them what they think!